Sunday, April 1, 2012

Painting for Jake

OK, so I know I haven't written in a LONG time. I know I don't update regularly or even often enough. BUT! I still want to keep this blog going when I can. I have been getting back into painting so I've included one of my recent paintings below. I painted this for Jake for is room. It is actually a very small painting, not normal size.
Also wanted to state some reasons why I haven't been updating. I had a temp job recently that was taking up a lot of my time for the past few weeks and then now I'm on the island for a week. In addition, I've been working on a specific photography project (which I will be posting as soon as I finish).
Anyway, just wanted to explain. I hope to do more posts in the next few days.


Golden Tree -2012

No comments:

Post a Comment